What Are the Best Shower Cleaning Products?
Cleaning your shower is a serious chore, and it’s a tough task. From soap scum to hard water build up to mold and residue, getting the job done can be both unpleasant and difficult.
However, the right products can make cleaning a breeze. To get your shower sparkling clean, try the following top brands’ products.
CLR: Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover
Your shower sees a lot of water and a lot of use. And that means it needs a special kind of cleaning product – something that’s more heavy duty than your average cleaning spray. That’s what makes CLR: Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover one of the best products for cleaning your shower.
CLR fights water spots, hard water buildup, lime and calcium deposits, rust stains, and other common shower issues. It’s a powerful formula specifically designed to remove these difficult issues. And CLR breaks down even the toughest, longest lasting deposits and surface stains in no time. When applied, it breaks down and dissolves your dirtiests problems.
A multipurpose cleaner, CLR is available in many forms. Special solutions are even available just for your shower and bathroom. CLR offers the following products to get your shower sparkling clean:
- CLR Bath and Kitchen Cleaner – The traditional CLR formula is bottled in an easy-to-use spray cleaner that works to remove hard water, lime, soap scum, and other kinds of buildup from your shower.
- CLR Mold and Mildew Spray Foaming Stain Remover – Features a powerful foaming action when sprayed. Removes dangerous mold and mildew, along with tough-to-remove stains hiding in your shower.
- CLR Stone Cleaner – If you have tile, marble, or other kinds of stone in your shower, this product can remove all kinds of buildup from your shower’s slickest surfaces.
If you’re trying to tackle tough stains, messes, and residue and protect your home against potentially harmful dirt, bacteria, and other grime, you likely know tough products work well. And Clorox boasts an entire line of cleaning products that are all designed to restore your shower to its cleanest state.
Most Clorox products get their cleaning power from one important ingredient: bleach. With bleach included, Clorox shower cleaning products are able to kill harmful bacteria and protect against the spread of illnesses. That bleach can also fight some of the toughest shower problems, like soap scum, mildew, and mold. Whether you’re cleaning your shower doors or the grout along your shower tiles, Clorox makes a product that can handle the job.
For a shower that’s perfectly free of these dangerous kinds of dirt, Clorox offers the following products designed to help you get your bathroom clean:
- Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner Spray – Designed for the messiest spaces inside your bathroom, this Clorox cleaner can tackle your shower. It’ll eliminate 99.9 percent¹ of the germs hiding in your shower while you spray and wipe on any surface.
- Clorox Bathroom Foamer with Bleach Spray – Bleach is the toughest ingredient in this product, which creates a foam on your shower’s surfaces while eliminating bacteria, germs, soap scum, and other dirt and buildup.
- Clorox Scentiva Bathroom Aerosol Foam Cleaner – Clean and deodorize your bathroom with Clorox Scentiva, a freshly scented cleaner that uses tough foam to break down dirt and grime of any kind.
Cleaning your shower isn’t anything like cleaning other areas of your home. With frequent use, a lot of water, and a moist or humid environment, your shower can have some unique grime, buildup, and dirty problems. And Scrubbing Bubbles, a cleaning brand that’s dedicated to the bathroom, can help you get your shower as clean as can be.
Scrubbing Bubbles offers a lineup of cleaning products dedicated to surfaces and dirt that’s specific to bathrooms. Even the dirtiest showers with mold and mildew are no issue with this brand. From daily cleaners to easy-to-use sprays and foams, you can fight bacteria, eliminate common household dangers, and stop the spread of mold before it begins.
Scrubbing Bubbles offers the following products that can help you get every inch of your shower clean:
- Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Grime Fighter Spray – If you’re dealing with a shower that has a lot of buildup, this is the cleaning product that can tackle the job. It can remove 100 percent² of any soap scum on your shower’s surfaces, leaving behind nothing but a fresh scent.
- Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foam Spray – A foaming spray cleaner that can break down and dissolve even the toughest types of shower grime buildup, this is a cleaning product made just for shower surfaces.
- Scrubbing Bubbles Daily Shower Cleaner – Part of the reason showers are so tough to clean is because they’re used daily. However, this Scrubbing Bubbles daily cleaner will help you prevent the buildup of common problems like soap scum, water spots, and limescale.
With a different mix of materials and surfaces, the shower requires a special blend of cleaning products – products that are suitable for everything from tile to ceramic to porcelain. And Tilex, a cleaning brand that offers exactly these kinds of products, is designed for the shower. Tilex products can help you get the tile on your shower walls clean, along with your faucets, fixtures, and shower glass.
In addition to being able to tackle the unique needs of any shower, Tilex cleaning products are also tough. Many include bleach, which kills dangerous buildups of mold, mildew, and bacteria. When you clean your shower with Tilex’s cleaners, you can eliminate dangers³ like the bacteria that causes staph, strep, athlete’s foot, and other fungus infections.
Tilex offers the following products designed to get your shower as clean as possible:
- Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover – This spray cleaner can be used on every inch of your shower, whether you’re working to eliminate mold and mildew or prevent it from happening.
- Tilex Grout Cleaner – Powered by Tilex and bleach, which is typically included in Clorox, this cleaning product can get your shower’s grout clean. If you’re trying to eliminate buildup or just get your grout sparkling, this spray can do it for you.
- Tilex Fresh Shower Daily Shower Cleaner – To keep your shower as clean as possible, it needs a daily cleaning. This product makes it easier with a daily spray that can prevent all kinds of buildup.